FINALLY! THE CURE FOR PROBLEMATIC HEAT RELATED TURBOCHARGER FAILURES! DIESEL TURBO LIFESAVER COOLS YOUR TURBO DOWN - AUTOMATICALLY! NO MORE WASTED TIME, NO MORE FRIED TURBOS! THE MUST HAVE ACCESSORY FOR ANY TURBOCHARGED DIESEL VEHICLE!
The turbo is the heart and soul of your diesel truck. Failure to properly care for your turbo can cause it to fail prematurely and can even lead to TOTAL ENGINE MELTDOWN. Diesel Turbo Lifesaver (DTLS) is the cure for problematic heat related turbocharger failures. DTLS automatically idles your engine and then shuts it off, all without needing the ignition key, thus saving the time and aggravation of waiting for the turbo to
Additionally, Diesel Turbo Lifesaver features abuilt in SECURITY feature to safeguard your vehicle and can also be used as a PRE-LUBER (most vehicles) to maximize the life of your engine.
How long should I cool my turbo?
Turbo temperature is dependent on these variables:
• What is the air temperature?
• How "hard" are you working your engine?
• Are you driving in hills or mountains?
• Is there a headwind?
• Are you towing a load? How large?
• Has your engine been modified for higher performance?
As a rule of thumb, increasing any of these variables will cause turbo temperatures to rise. The higher the turbo temperature, the longer the turbo should be cooled down.
Generally speaking, match these cool down times to your driving conditions:
1-4 Minutes: Light throttle, non towing situations at moderate speeds in cold to moderate temperatures. Example: City driving.
5-7 Minutes: Medium throttle, non towing situations or when towing moderate loads. Medium to high speed driving with moderate headwind or hills in all temperatures. Example City or interstate driving.
8-15 Minutes: Driving conditions with any of the following: Heavy loads, heavy throttle, long or steep hill climbs or high headwinds.
If ever in doubt, set an extra minute or two of cool down time. Diesels use very little fuel when idling, and a few pennies in fuel can save a turbocharger worth thousands of dollars and prevent you from being stranded with an inoperative turbo!
Diesel Turbo Lifesaver
• Computer controlled for DIGITAL PRECISION of timing and operational sequences.
• Engine run times from 1-250 minutes (adjustable from 1-10 minutes in one minute increments and from 10-250 minutes in five minute increments)
• Security (Anti-Theft) feature - When security switch is on, your vehicle cannot be started... even if the theif has a key! To set a security function, move security switch lever to the on position. NOTE: Security switch has on and off stamped into the side of switch body.
• Engine Pre-Lube feature (some vehicles) - Prolong engine life by eliminating dry starts after oil changes or long periods of inactivity. To pre lube your engine, turn secuirty switch ON and crank engine (with key) for 5-10 seconds (engine will crank, but will not start). Turn security switch off and start vehicle. Observe how quickly oil pressure builds when engine starts.
•3 year unlimited mileage warranty
• Made In USA