Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Features and Benefits
- Tech Info
- System Components
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics S2 Secondary Shock System redefines the off-road capability of the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma, 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner, or 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser by allowing for the installation of a secondary shock to an existing ICON coilover setup. The addition of a secondary 2.5 Aluminum Series or Omega Bypass shock means rougher terrain and larger off-road obstacles can be overcome with confidence as the damping ability of the vehicle’s suspension is effectively doubled. As opposed to overly complicated and expensive long travel kits, the ICON S2 System is an affordable upgrade that drastically increases off-road performance, is easy to install, and has a modular design that allows Toyota owners to upgrade in steps or all at once.
The S2 Secondary Shock System utilizes the factory lower control arms and maintains OE track width while a combination of a billet aluminum shock tower adapters, fabricated shock hoops, and steel skid plates (with incorporated shock mounts) make for a straightforward install with the exceptional build quality you would expect from an ICON Vehicle Dynamics product. The system was designed to eliminate the need for any major alteration of the vehicle’s frame or any other factory suspension components, and the components are 100% removable in case the system is to be installed on another vehicle. The modular design of the S2 kit also allows for standalone installation of the skid plates, which provides the added benefit of protecting the factory lower control arms from potential trail damage that can be experienced while off-road.
- Drastically improves vehicle damping ability off-road
- Increased vehicle stability on-road
- Utilizes factory lower control arms
- Maintains OE track width
- Vehicle-specific tuned secondary shocks provide increased damping and oil volume
- 2.5 Aluminum Series secondary shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Omega Series two-tube bypass allows for compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Mostly bolt-on design makes for straightforward install
OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
APPLICATION NOTE #17: THESE ARE STAND-ALONE KITS AND ARE NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER AFTERMARKET KITS
APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
APPLICATION NOTE #59: WELDING REQUIRED - LOWER CONTROL ARM
APPLICATION NOTE #95: DOES NOT WORK WITH TRD BIG BRAKE KIT
TECH NOTE: Not compatible with KDSS equipped GX470s
APPLICATION NOTE #117: NOT RECOMMENDED WITH REMOTE RESERVOIR COILOVER
Ships in multiple boxes
- 56101 (QTY: 1) | 07-09 FJ/03-09 4RUNNER /05-15 TACOMA LCA SKID PLATE KIT
- 56102 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER/05-UP TACOMA S2 SHOCK HOOP KIT
- 59906P (QTY: 1) | S2 FRONT 2.5 OMEGA RR PAIR
Cash Back on Every Purchase
Get rewarded every time you shop with us. Rack up your points and purchase something awesome!