9004 9007 High Temperature Connector Socket 572º F / 300º C
Free shipping on all U.S. orders 📦
Earn rewards on every purchase 💸 | Learn more
- Returns & Exchanges
At Aspire Auto Accessories we carry our own high temperature connectors that can withstand high temperatures and prevents melting. Manufactures equip vehicles with plastic versions of headlights plugs which are prone to melting over periods of time or due to excessive use at night. We offer the best quality connectors, with competitive pricing and free shipping on all headlight connectors and replacement pigtails. We have these connectors readily available and our manufacturing capabilities allow you to build your connector exactly how you want unlike most sellers.
Choose from 14 Gauge or 12 Gauge Headlight Wires - Our wire is USA made. Don't settle for import wire! Import wire typically has extra thick insulation that makes the copper "under gauge"! Additionally, most import wire we see has very poor quality copper.
Step 1: Select Wire Length
- Unassembled - Terminals and Seals ONLY (Included) - When selecting this option you receive no wire with your purchase and must source your own.
- 6 Inches (+$1.00) - Our standard wire length
- 12 Inches (+$2.00) - Upgrade and extend your wire length of the connector
- 24 Inches (+$3.00) - Upgrade and extend your wire length of the connector
- 36 Inches (+$4.00) - Upgrade and extend your wire length of the connector
Step 2: Select Power Wire Gauge
- 14 Gauge (Included) - Our standard wire gauge
- 12 Gauge (+$5.00) - Upgrade your wires that goes to the headlight bulb and factory harness to thicker wire.
Step 3: Soldered Connections
- No (Included)
- Yes (+$1.50 per wire) - Have us solder your machine crimped connections so you can have the most secure & reliable harness. Solder is NOT common in vehicles, but is routine in aircraft because it produces the best union of wire to terminal.
Additional Information: Connector Type
- High Temperature Connectors with Moisture Seals (Included) - Maximum Temperature = 572º F / 300º C
All connections are machine crimped to the highest industrial standards.
Need help purchasing, custom lengths, or looking for bulk pricing? Contact us at (626)498-8218 or send us an email or our live chat.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
To start a return please visit our returns center
All order cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable item
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as custom wiring harnesses, special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
If you would like to exchange your product (in case you bought it for the wrong model), please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with next steps.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.