- Returns & Exchanges
Our Smart Phone module is the link between your phone and your vehicle. Once the free app is downloaded to your phone, you will be able to control your vehicle from virtually anywhere you have cell service! You will be able to remote start/stop your engine, lock/unlock your doors, and if your vehicle is equipped with other OEM FOB options/controls such as windows roll down, trunk pop, (if supported by firmware) right from your smart phone! With built in GPS, you can even locate your vehicle in real time, at any time, in the case of theft, forgetting where you parked, or even tracking your teenage driver included in the plan below!
Full Plug & Play harness to connect the Smart Phone module to our remote start kits. No wiring whatsoever!
- Compatible with all of our remote start kits, as well as many major name brand remote starts.
- Use your smart watch (currently Apple & Android) to do the same thing as your phone!
- Remote start
- Remote stop
- Remote start count down timer
- Lock doors
- Unlock doors
- Door lock status (shows if doors are locked or unlocked)
- Trunk pop (if vehicle OEM FOB is equipped with electronic trunk release button)
- Windows Roll Down (if vehicle OEM FOB is equipped with option)
- Real time GPS location (select between Google map or street view)
- Battery voltage display
- App can be installed on multiple phones/devices
- Can add multiple vehicle to one app (HIS & HERS for example)
- 4G/LTE Cellular Coverage Chipset (Backwards Compatible w/ 3G)
- United States modules operates on the AT&T/T-Mobile 4G/LTE network - Fastest in the market!
- Canada automatically connects to Bell, Rogers or Telus 4G/LTE - - Fastest in the market!
- Puerto Rico automatically connects to AT&T/T-Mobile 4G/LTE - Fastest in the market!
- You DO NOT need to have AT&T cell phone service for this module to work! You only need to be connected to WiFi or have mobile signal (ie 3G/4G/LTE and so on from any mobile phone service provider).
- Works in the entire N. America - Including Canada, USA & Mexico
- First year FREE
- Yearly Renewal Rate - $39/year with an option for 3 Years at $99 (Saves $20).
- In app renewal after your first free year nears it's end.
This Universal Smart App based module works with our kits, and many more brand name remote starters. If you don't see it listed, please call or email us and we'll double check to ensure it's compatible for you!
Do not purchase this product and our RF (Long Range fob kit add-option) at the same time, you can only use one or the other, meaning purchasing this smart phone option add on to your remote starter purchase is ok, but purchasing this product AND a long range RF fob kit) will not work; its one or the other.
Insurance Companies that offer Discounting for Tracking Devices:
Lower Insurance Premiums Another benefit to having a smarter, safer more connected car is that insurance agencies tend to LOVE GPS tracking devices. Why? Because GPS tracking devices are one of the main weapons in the fight against car theft! Make sure to check with your auto insurance company to see what discounts they offer. Regardless of discount, the savings will not only pay for the device on average within a year, but also covers the yearly subscriptions, AND puts money savings in your pocket!
Here are of few of the insurance agencies that have offered discounts for systems like the N2 Designs Smart Phone Module with GPS tracking built in (subject to change and not an affiliation or business dealing with N2 Designs, Inc)*:
- 21st Century Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- AIG Insurance
- ALFA Insurance (AL)
- Farmers Insurance
- Fireman’s Fund
- Georgia Farm Bureau Ins. (GA)
- Liberty Mutual
- Mercury Insurance
- Nationwide Insurance (CA)
- Progressive Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm
- USAA Insurance
*Insurance discount is not guaranteed since it all depends on your insurance company, make, model, year, trim as well as zip code.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
To start a return please visit our returns center
All order cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable item
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as custom wiring harnesses, special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
If you would like to exchange your product (in case you bought it for the wrong model), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with next steps.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.