- Returns & Exchanges
DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. With DuroBumps, you’ll gain better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting larger bumps.
The DuroBumps DBR35 is designed to be slightly taller than OEM bump stops so it can compress under load to soften the impact just prior to the ultimate stop. The DBR35 will not limit your wheel-up travel compared to OEM bump stops. It’s intended for stock-height trucks and mild lifts up to 2 in. (fully loaded).
(For lifts of more than 2 in. or 10 in. length shocks we offer a 4.25 in. version as well)
Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit—no modifications needed.
- Corrected misalignment – The OEM bump stops on the rear of Toyota trucks are not aligned properly to the rear axle. They are actually misaligned by about 1 in. DuroBumps addresses this issue by incorporating the proper offset into our design so that DuroBumps contacts the rear axle tube centered as needed.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load when the suspension bottoms out. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving your critical suspension components from excessive wear and service intervals to the shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed to fit specific truck models. No “universal fit” spacers are required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and single-use thread locker are provided with every set of DuroBumps, ensuring a strong, secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
To start a return please visit our returns center
All order cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable item
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as custom wiring harnesses, special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
If you would like to exchange your product (in case you bought it for the wrong model), please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with next steps.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.