Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shipping & Returns
The ROAM Vagabond is a durable foldout rooftop tent that sleeps 2-3 people on top of a high-density foam mattress. This all-weather tent can be easily installed on a variety of roof racks and takes minutes to pitch, wherever you find yourself at the end of the day. The tent is made of rugged polycotton ripstop fabric with a robust diamond weaved nylon rainfly. Enter your new home away from home via a secure yet lightweight telescoping aluminum ladder. The 2 skylights and surrounding windows can be unzipped for maximum views of the night sky and morning sunrise.
Roam Adventure Co Vagabond Rooftop Tent Features
- The Most Comfortable Rooftop Tent With a 3" Mattress: The ROAM Vagabond is a durable foldout rooftop tent that sleeps 2-3 people on top of a high-density foam mattress. This all-weather tent can be easily installed on any vehicle with a rack that has a dynamic weight rating of 150lbs.
- Diamond Placed Insulated Bed Base: Every home has a sure foundation so why wouldn’t your tent? Even if you need to use it as a scouting platform she will hold strong and it will help insulate your tent through the night.
- Weather-Tight Tent for Any Conditions: Having a weather-resistant tent lets you rest easy knowing the elements will stay outside. That is why we used a 280g PU coated poly cotton ripstop. What does that Mean? It means when you are in a weather situation you are gonna be good. Want some extra tent insulation? We got that too!
- Built to Handle The Elements: Having a stout internal frame insures the stoutness of the tent as well as making sure the tent fabric stays tight and reduces wind noise.
- Rubberized Silent Zippers: The last thing you want is trying to sleep with the sound of endless maracas chiming in the night. That is why we rubber for all of our zipper pullers.
- Dual Rainfly Skylights: The two clear skylight windows makes it possible to get light from above into your tent even if it is raining. It also makes for great star gazing at night.
- Boot Bags: Included with your Vagabond purchase is a pair of boot bags that attach to the base of the tent so you don't have to bring your dirty shoes inside.
- Gear Hammock: Need a little extra storage for your light gear or a place to hang wet towels so they can dry? The included gear hammock clips on underneath the base of the tent and makes for easy access and storage.
- 1" Aluminum Frame: Having a burly frame keeps the tent body tight and wind noise to a minimum at night. It the case that it snows over night, it also insures that your tent won't collapse on it.
- Anti-Condensation Mat: Having an anit-condensation layer between your mattress and the base of your tent prevents mold and mildew build up.
- Ripstop Poly Cotton Tent Body: We use only the highest quality fabrics for our tent construction. It is super durable and made to resist water and mold so your tent always stays fresh.
Roam Adventure Co Vagabond Rooftop Tent Specifications
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Size (Closed): 56" x 48" x 12"
- Size (Sleeping): 56” x 96” x 52”
- Fabric: 280g ripstop poly/cotton, UV, water, and mold resistant
- Rainfly: 600D PU-coated diamond rip stop nylon with 2 clear vinyl sunroof windows
- Ladder: 7.5' telescopic aluminum (no additional extension required for aftermarket lifts)
- Mattress: 3" high density foam, anti-condensation mat
- Cover: Black, heavy-duty, laminated, 720 GSM PVC cover
- Frame: 1" aluminum frame, all aluminum joints
- Install: Attached via aluminum extrusions on base with universal sliding brackets and bolts
Roam Adventure Co Vagabond Rooftop Tent Warranty
The Vagabond tent comes with a 5 year manufacturers/craftsmanship warranty. As with all Roam products, we want to make sure that you never have to worry about your gear. In the case that something does happen, you have world-class customer support at your hands to make sure you get taken care of.
We will do our best to take care of our customers no matter what, especially with a product issue. Please visit our warranty portal for quick and easy service or contact us by phone or email and speak with our customer service team.
All products have a standard 1-year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to one (1) years from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit.
Aspire Auto Accessories products have a 3-Year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to three (3) years from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit.
The Brite Box has a 3-Year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to three (3) years from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit.
We want you to get your products as soon as possible. That's why we make every effort to process and ship your order as quickly as possible. All updates will be sent directly to your email automatically. If you have an order placed and would like to track your order at anytime, please go here. Feel free to contact us by phone or email at any time to get updates from our customer service team.
To read our frequently asked questions and for more inforrmation on our shipping policy, please go here.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be sure you're as happy with your Aspire Auto Accessories products and other brands we offer as we are. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days after your purchase to return or exchange your item(s). Please use our portal to start your return or exchange. Go here to visit our portal.
To read our frequently asked questions and for more information on our return & exchange policy, please go here.
Cash Back on Every Purchase
Get rewarded every time you shop with us. Rack up your points and purchase something awesome!