- Returns & Exchanges
Tackle the trail with confidence with this one-of-a-kind Cali Raised LED Premium roof rack. Designed by our American engineers, the lightweight and sleek construction makes it stand out from the rest. The best feature? With a perfect fit, the low profile and perfect fit ensure low vibrations and wind noise. This high-quality roof rack features an all-new adjustable LED wind deflector (ALWD) - an industry first that’s sure to impress. The ALWD protects your LED light bar behind an adjustable fairing when not in use, keeping everything street legal whenever off the trail. It even has lighting options to satisfy your lighting cravings - check out the 360-degree lighting packages. When it’s time to head off-road, all it takes is 30-seconds or less, and you’re ready to rock. Combine this premium roof rack with any of our many high-powered LED lights for the best price and performance.
- Easy to assemble and install, no major modifications required.
- Designed to be 100% Bolt-On.
- Premium models include adjustable wind deflectors to protect your light bar when not in use.
- Sleek and perfect fit profile ensures little to no wind noise or vibration.
- Lightweight and sturdy.
- Powder-coated black (includes 6 black extrusion bars and all required hardware).
- 360 Degree lighting package option, include either smooth sides or go all-in with lighting cutouts.
- The rack will add 5" to the overall height of your vehicle.
- This rack is custom-made for the 2005 - 2021 Toyota Tacoma. We cannot guarantee fitment on any other vehicles unless otherwise explicitly specified.
- Includes hardware for installation.
- When purchasing a light bar, this will include the wiring harness.
- Most vehicles are rated for no more than 500 lbs of weight limit to the top of the vehicle. Our racks are rated to withstand well over 1000lbs amount, which will exceed the rating for the vehicle.
For lighting the 360 degree complete lighting package, we do not offer a harness at this time, but a custom harness is in the works!
Choose Lighting Options from
- 43" DUAL FUNCTION LED LIGHT BAR
- 42" WHITE DUAL ROW SPOT BEAM LED LIGHT
- 42" WHITE DUAL ROW COMBO BEAM LED LIGHT BAR
Wiring the Dual Function Light Bar
With the Dual Function Light Bar Wiring Harness - wiring just got 100% simplified. When you purchase a Dual Function Wire Harness with your Dual Function Light Bar you'll get the complete set up for a plug and play installation and control both lights independently.
All you need to decide is the height of the switch that is included in your wiring harness kit.
Wiring the Dual Row Combo Beam & Spot Beam Light Bar
When ordering the dual row combo beam & spot beam light bar you must use the standard wiring harness. It includes a generic switch, but we highly recommend adding an OEM "Light Bar" switch, using your own switch, or wiring the light bar with our Vehicle Accessory 8 Switch Control Panel (Blue Backlighting).
To install the standard wiring harness to your combo or spot beam light bar, first connect the black wire from the LED bar to the black wire on the harness. Then combine the green and white wire on the LED bar to connect to the red on the harness. Make sure to wire the positive and negative connections to the battery or to the 8 Switch Control Panel. After wiring this you will be able to turn both rows of the light bar on and off with your chosen switch.
Please note both rows light up simultaneously at the same time. You cannot wire the dual function wiring harness to the dual row spot beam and combo beam light bar to control both rows independently.
Combo Beam vs Spot Beam
Premium vs Economy Rock Rack
Premium & Economy Lighting Options & Product Highlight
Roof Rack Installation
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
To start a return please visit our returns center
All order cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable item
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as custom wiring harnesses, special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
If you would like to exchange your product (in case you bought it for the wrong model), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with next steps.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.