- Returns & Exchanges
Give your truck a nice LED upgrade with these license plate replacement lights.
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra
- Brighter Than Stock Bulbs: Built-in high power 18 SMD LED chips, super bright
- 6500k white light output illuminates license plate effectively.
- Waterproof: Made of high quality PC lens and ABS plastic housing, no corrosion, anti-scratch, no fade with long-time exposure and can adapt to all kinds of extreme weather.
- Easy Installation: Plug and play, exact fit and direct replacement for factory light, no modification or trimming needed, just take out your original bulbs and insert new plug into socket. Non-Polarity, no need to worry about positive and negative connections
- Package Including: 2 x LED license plate lamps
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
To start a return please visit our returns center
All order cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable item
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as custom wiring harnesses, special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
If you would like to exchange your product (in case you bought it for the wrong model), please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with next steps.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.