- Additional Information
- Returns & Exchanges
Aftermarket Front Bump Stops for 3rd Gen Tacoma (2016-2022)
DuroBumps are quality manufactured in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, to provide smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard suspension bottom-outs. This enables more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact.
The DuroBumps DBF212 is slightly taller than standard OEM bump stops because it compresses under load to deaden impact just before the ultimate stop. The DBF212 will not limit your wheel-up travel.
Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – DuroBumps progressively increase compression load in a smooth, predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – DuroBumps bolt easily in the OEM location, ensuring a proper fit without modification.
- Dual durometer rubber – DuroBumps’ patented dual durometer rubber bump stops allow smooth initial contact, with increasing compression rate as the bump stops compress.
- No loss of up-travel – DuroBumps will not reduce your suspension/wheel travel.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extend the service life of the other suspension components by absorbing the shock load and preventing the suspension from bottoming out. By absorbing the impact, DuroBumps save your critical suspension components from excessive wear and tear and extend service intervals for shocks, ball joints, and control-arm bushings.
- Reduced bump steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends and steering rack. This reduces shock load and wear and tear on the inner and outer tie-rods, steering rack, and steering rack bushings.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper-quiet on contact.
- Rugged steel mounting base – A 3/16″ steel base plate provides strong support for DuroBumps and helps ensure solid mounting. Base plates are powder-coated to help prevent corrosion.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are quality manufactured in the USA using premium raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps includes JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex-head metric bolts and single-use thread locker, ensuring a strong, secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
- Size: 2.5 dia. x 2.5 in. (ea.)
- Weight: 37 oz. / 2.3 lbs. (set)
- Deflection (Compression): .75 in. @ 1500LBS
- Lift height: 0 in. – 3 in.+ (Non-Long Travel)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
To start a return please visit our returns center
All order cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable item
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as custom wiring harnesses, special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
If you would like to exchange your product (in case you bought it for the wrong model), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with next steps.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.