- Frequently Asked Questions
- Returns & Exchanges
The Brite Box for Toyota Highlander is a device that greatly contributes to driving safety on dark roads by improving both the output and coverage of high beam mode.
2008-2009 Toyota Highlander
On the 2008-2009 Toyota Highlander the low beams and fog lights will automatically shut off on high beams. Choose from 3 different options to control your lights the way you want. See options below.
- Option 1: The Brite Box - will automatically turn low beams on when the high beams are activated
- Option 2: The Brite Box Fogster - will automatically turn fog lights on when the high beams are activated
- Option 3: The Brite Box with Fog Light Control - will automatically turn low beams and fog lights on when the high beams are activated
The Brite Box, The Brite Box Fogster, and The Brite Box with Fog Light Control models are FULLY AUTOMATIC with no additional switches or controls to operate, but by using your existing factory high beam switch to activate the effect.
For general product questions please contact the manufacturer (Aspire Auto Accessories).
*The user/installer assumes all liability in using the product.
- Designed for safer nighttime driving and safer daytime driving with Anytime models. Perfect for dark roads, off-road, and rural areas!
- Brite Box provides an even carpet of light that stretches from near to far.
- Safety and comfort are improved because the driver can now see a larger portion of the road.
- With Brite Box, you can enjoy the benefits of these improved beam patterns, automatically, without placing any additional loads on the vehicle's stock headlight switches or wiring.
- The safety benefits and circuitry of Brite Box have been proven in millions of miles of over-the-road testing and are used by law enforcement and transportation companies.
- Brite Box features easy plug-in installation and can usually be installed in 30 minutes or less.
Q: Can The Brite Box be used with LEDs and HIDs?
A: The Brite Box can be used with nearly all LED and HID headlight bulbs as long as the headlight bulbs used are the same as the factory bulbs (9004, H11, etc). It can also be used with aftermarket headlights and fog lights as long as the aftermarket headlights and fog lights plug directly into your factory harnesses. Some of these aftermarket lights include Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Cali Raised LED, and more.
Q: Can I turn off The Brite Box effect on high beam using my factory fog light switch?
A: No, you cannot turn off The Brite Box effect on high beam using the factory fog light switch.
Q: Will my factory fog light control still work?
A: Yes, after installing The Brite Box your stock factory control for your fog lights will be functional as normal. It just cannot toggle the effect on and off on high beam or used as the switch for The Brite Box Anytime.
Q: Does The Brite Box Anytime need a switch to activate?
A: Yes it does, it will include a Universal Switch. We have a few different switch options to choose from depending on your vehicle. The most popular choices are the OEM style switch.
Q: Does The Brite Box, The Brite Box Fogster, and The Brite Box with Fog Light Control require a switch to activate?
A: No these models work automatically and do not need a switch to turn on the effect. The effect will turn on when the high beams are activated. If you are looking to control this effect please contact the manufacturer (Aspire Auto Accessories).
Q: How does Brite Box effect bulb life?
A: In millions of miles of on the road testing (with thousands of Brite Boxes) we have found no negative effect on bulb life in vehicles that have had Brite Box installed.
The Brite Box has a 3-Year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to three (3) years from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
To start a return please visit our returns center
All order cancellations will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable item
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as custom wiring harnesses, special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
If you would like to exchange your product (in case you bought it for the wrong model), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with next steps.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.