Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shipping & Returns
Connect your vehicles headlight bulbs to FULL BATTERY VOLTAGE for MAXIMUM BRIGHTNESS! At Aspire Auto Accessories, we manufacture and carry our own Heavy Duty Wiring Harnesses with Relays that fit a wide selection of bulbs commonly found in most vehicles.
This relay and wiring harness upgrade is one of the most simple and effective ways to improve dim headlights and overall headlight performance by increasing both your low beam and high beam illumination. Perfect for dark roads, off-road, and rural areas!
Can't find a harness that fit's your vehicle's bulbs or unsure about product fitment? If you have any questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!
- This kit is designed to fit vehicles equipped with 9004 HB1 bulbs and converting to a headlight that uses 9007 HB5 bulbs
- Gives you brighter low beam and high beam
- All connections are machine crimped and shrink wrapped to the highest industrial standards.
- Harness is covered with premium split-loom covering to protect wires
- High Temperature Connectors with Moisture Seals - Max Temperature = 572º F / 300º C
Build Your Harness
Select Wiring Harness Gauge & Power Wire Gauge
- 14 Gauge (Included) - Our standard wire gauge
- 12 Gauge Wiring (+$20.00) - Upgrade your headlight wire that goes to the harnesses relays and your vehicle's headlights to thicker wire.
- 12 Gauge Fuse Holder (+$10.00) - Upgrade your power wire that goes to the harnesses relays and your vehicle's battery to thicker wire.
- No (Included)
- Yes (+$20.00) - Have us solder your machine crimped connections so you can have the most secure & reliable harness. Solder is NOT common in vehicles, but is routine in aircraft because it produces the best union of wire to terminal.
Select Daytime Running Lights
No Daytime Running Lights - Select this option if you disabled your daytime running lights or if your vehicle does not have low beam or high beam daytime running lights
- Low Beam Daytime Running Lights (+$30.00) - Select this option if your vehicles uses the low beam for daytime running lights and we will add a custom made circuit to allow the harness to function properly.
- High Beam Daytime Running Lights (+$30.00) - Select this option if your vehicle uses the high beam for daytime running lights and we will add a custom made circuit to allow the harness to function properly.
Why use a Heavy Duty Relay and Headlight Wiring Harness Upgrade?
Reason #1: To minimize the VOLTAGE DROP in factory headlight systems. Voltage drop lowers the energy delivered to your headlight filaments which reduces their output. Voltage drop is a result of electrical power being run for long distances through thin wires. You can visualize voltage drop by imagining yourself drinking a beverage through a long thin straw (electric energy is the "beverage" and the wire is the "straw").
Reason #2: Using a 9004 HB1 to 9007 HB5 Heavy Duty Relay and Wiring Harness Upgrade reduces the current that is handled by the head light switch by a large margin. This reduction in current greatly increases the life of your head light switch.
For example: Your factory headlight systems POWER flows from BATTERY to HEAD LIGHT SWITCH in passenger compartment. When head light switch is turned on, POWER flows back out into engine compartment and then illuminates HEAD LIGHTS. Notice the long distance that power must travel. To make matters worse, typical factory headlight wires are 18 Gauge or LESS. These long runs of thin wires starve your head lights of energy.
ADDING A 9004 HB1 to 9007 HB5 HEADLIGHT WIRING HARNESS UPGRADE WITH RELAYS
Increases the power delivered to your head lights by minimizing the distance power must flow from battery to head lights AND by passing this power through thick, 14 Gauge or 12 Gauge USA made wire (Smaller Gauge = THICKER wire) with the highest quality copper conductor.
AFTER INSTALLING A 9004 HB1 to 9007 HB5 HEADLIGHT WIRING HARNESS UPGRADE WITH RELAYS
POWER flows from BATTERY to HEAD LIGHT SWITCH in passenger compartment. When head light switch is turned on, POWER flows back out into engine compartment and then ACTIVATES RELAYS on the wiring harness. The RELAYS then CONNECT the HEAD LIGHTS DIRECTLY to BATTERY through 14 Gauge or 12 Gauge wires.
In simplified terms, the 9004 HB1 Heavy Duty Headlight Wiring Harness with Relays Upgrade is triggered by the head light switch and when triggered, the harness supplies power to the head lights through a more efficient path.
We will do our best to take care of our customers no matter what, especially with a product issue. Please visit our warranty portal for quick and easy service or contact us by phone or email and speak with our customer service team.
All products have a standard 1-year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to one (1) years from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit.
Aspire Auto Accessories products have a 3-Year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to three (3) years from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit.
The Brite Box has a 3-Year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to three (3) years from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit.
We want you to get your products as soon as possible. That's why we make every effort to process and ship your order as quickly as possible. All updates will be sent directly to your email automatically. If you have an order placed and would like to track your order at anytime, please go here. Feel free to contact us by phone or email at any time to get updates from our customer service team.
To read our frequently asked questions and for more inforrmation on our shipping policy, please go here.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be sure you're as happy with your Aspire Auto Accessories products and other brands we offer as we are. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days after your purchase to return or exchange your item(s). Please use our portal to start your return or exchange. Go here to visit our portal.
To read our frequently asked questions and for more information on our return & exchange policy, please go here.
Cash Back on Every Purchase
Get rewarded every time you shop with us. Rack up your points and purchase something awesome!