Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Molex 19164-0044 Perma-Seal Butt Connector, 16-14 AWG, Heat Shrink Insulated is Sold in sets of 5. Looking to do an installation where you do not want to solder and still get the highest quality connection? These connectors are what we use for all installations. They will be the safest, and best connection you can get without soldering.
Features & Specs
- Molex 19164-0044 Butt Connectors
- Category: Butt Connectors
- Manufacturer: Molex
- Series: Perma-Seal
- Color: Blue
- Insulation: Heat Shrink
- Wire Gauge: 16-14 AWG
- Material: Tin plated copper
- Linear shrink: +1/-10%
- Minimum shrink temperature: 194°F (90°C)
- Operating temperature: -67°F(-55°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- Durable even immersed in antifreeze, brake fluid and other chemicals
- Reduces labor costs and time - 40% faster shrinking than polyolefin or nylon products
- Wall thickness is significantly thicker than competing polyolefin or nylon products, providing excellent durability
Cash Back on Every Purchase
Get rewarded every time you shop with us. Rack up your points and purchase something awesome!